Buy ESET NOD32 Antivirus from SaveOnIt
ESET NOD32 Antivirus may be the best computer protection software that you’ve never heard of. With a robust set of features and capabilities, it has been proven to protect computers better than its far better-known competition. And yet, most people have never heard of it. The reasons for this are numerous, but none of them suggest there’s any reason ESET NOD32 should be among the first names in antivirus protection.
First of all, the company is based in Slovakia. While it has been popular in parts of Europe for years, for many users, the name just hasn’t traveled far enough. Another primary reason is that even as ESET NOD32 proves over and over again just how reliable and capable it is, it is coming up against some significant, powerful and connected competition. It’s in their interest to make sure you don’t hear about ESET NOD32 since that’s a comparison they don’t want you to make.
However, now that you have heard of this product, you’re going to want to spend some time considering whether it is the best option for you. It has all the protection you need, all the flexibility you require, and it’s available at prices that you aren’t going to beat.
Though the product’s and the company’s names are confusing, there’s a lot of experience and a long proven track record to discover once you get past that confusion. To start off then, ESET NOD32 is actually a company and a product name together. ESET is the company, founded in Slovakia in 1992, although the first version of NOD was created five years earlier by company founders Peter Paško and Miroslav Trnka.
Since its creation, ESET has continued to grow in the market, becoming the preferred choice for increasingly large parts of the business and personal antivirus market. The company has won many awards for its software and has expanded its offices around the world, including sites in the U.S., Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Singapore, and Australia.
The Beginnings of NOD32
While ESET has many other computer defense products, NOD32 is by far the most famous and most popular. NOD32 has been released in regular editions (with over 10000 updates to its virus definitions), and as it has evolved, it has come to be as reliable if not sometimes more reliable than the big-name antivirus company products. In one test run in 2008, NOD32 was better able to detect malware threats than Norton Internet Security. In a later test, done in 2011 and 2012, NOD32 proved just as capable of identifying threats and outscored other software options by how well it blocked spam and phishing threats. Recent editions have received the highest possible ratings from various online reviewers.
How NOD32 Can Protect You
At this point, it is pretty clear that ESET NOD32 has the history and reputation to deserve more than just a second glance. So, now that you’re here, what does it have to offer? Consider some of these benefits from switching your antivirus to NOD32:
- Protection against every kind of online threat: While antivirus and virus are easy shorthands, NOD32 in actuality protects against far more diverse kinds of threats than just viruses. It’s ready to keep your system free of worms, rootkits, spyware, trojan horses and all other types of malware. NOD32 is exhaustive in its knowledge of and defense against modern computer threats.
- Superior safety from spam, phishing, and ransomware: Of particular note with NOD32 is its award-winning ability to defend against scams that could affect your finances. Whether it’s spam, phishing (where an email or website tries to trick you into giving away money or personal information), or ransomware (in which malware demands money to return control to your data or your device), NOD32 is the best in the business in keeping you safe.
- Easy to use for that powerful protection: Not only in NOD32 able to protect you against all the threats out there, but it also makes the whole process easy. NOD32 is far simpler to operate than some of its competition, allowing you to get all the best protection without needing to spend more time understanding the software.
- Keep your cloud clean too: These days, your data isn’t just on your computer. It’s also in the cloud, where you may keep everything from business documents to passwords, to bank information. If you want to protect yourself, then, you need an antivirus like NOD32, which protects your cloud space as effectively as it protects your computer.
- Enjoy your online browsing risk-free: What every user wants is to know that they can browse the internet as they are accustomed to doing and that they won’t suffer an unexpected disaster through some form of malware. If that sense of security (and the reality of that security) is important to you, then NOD32 is the antivirus to purchase.
- Stop the attacks that try to evade antiviruses: One way NOD32 can provide that security is by specializing in catching the threats that are expert at avoiding antiviruses. With the Exploit Blocker, NOD32 adds extra protection to the areas at highest risk of these tricky malware threats, such as web browsers, PDF readers, and MS Office apps.
- No device slowdown: For all that extensive capability and protection, NOD32’s small size ensures that your device won’t be slowed down in the way that some of the bulkier antivirus options do. With NOD32, your device will be secure, and you won’t even notice it’s running.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Options
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is available in many different editions. The significant difference, other than the release year, is what you want from your antivirus. NOD32 can be purchased for a single user or multiple PCs. The preference depends on whether the user has more devices or has family or business colleagues who could use the extra install licenses. NOD32 can also be purchased for a single year or multiple years, again depending on user preference.