Microsoft Excel 2019 for Mac
Microsoft Excel 2019 for Mac
● Precise selection and easier deselection of cells to avoid highlighting the wrong sections.
● Easy access to PivotTable data by filtering through the document timeline and selecting the desired date ranges.
● Personalize your to Ribbon toolbar and quick access to your preferences. You can edit preset tabs to make your own custom tabs and groups to keep all your frequently used functions. Recover previous versions of Excel files. You can restore old workbooks that are saved on OneDrive or SharePoint Online.
● A translation tool allowing you to translate words and sentences to another language without accessing other online sources.
● Accessibility has been improved to support international standards for easier access to people with disabilities. This features apply recommendations with a one click fix.
● The addition of new charts expands your creating horizon. New charts include a map chart to evaluate data with the use of geographical mapping. The map detail is accurate from the level of countries, states, counties, to even postal codes. Another added chart is a funnel chart. It shows values in varying stages throughout a process. It typically projects the values that decrease gradually showing a resemblance of a funnel.
● New functions like CONCAT, IFS, SWITCH, and TEXTJOIN. These new additions have been taken from older functions and have been improved to obtain a more accurate formula result.
While anyone can benefit from using spreadsheets, charts, and graphs, it seems that business owners seriously benefit from using Excel. Excel makes it easy for you manage, track, and share any data and information that you have. The new version of Excel retains its functionality with additions of improved and reliable commands.
Students also can use Excel for presentations, making them more appealing and easier to understand. Excel has undergone some nice upgrades for the 2019 version, making it better than ever.
|Year of Product||2019|
Microsoft has added new, exciting, and interactive charts to make your displays more appealing and easier to understand. Funnel charts were added to help show different values through all of the stages throughout a process.
Map charts were also added to help show different values all across the geographical locations. This would be very helpful to someone that is making a presentation on expanding to different countries or territories. The level of geographical detail on the map chart is impressive. It can capture information on levels from Country, down to area postal codes.
These new charts are simple to use and understand. Formatting these charts have been made easy with chart tools.
You can also still use the spreadsheets, pie charts, graphs, and other charts that you are used to. Some have gotten easier to set up, or may look a little different with the new version. You can even combine different charts together, making it into one chart.
Excel comes now comes with a translating feature allowing you to translate words or phrases to
Microsoft Excel has been the number one workbook creator since its inception due to its complex formulas and commands. New commands have been added to its ongoing list of helpful command functions. Most of them have been an extension or an improvement to an existing command, in an attempt to gain an accurate formula answer.
Commands such as CONCAT and IFS are derived from its previous versions CONCATENATE and IF respectively. Brand new commands have also been incorporated such as SWITCH, which calculates an expression against a list of data in order, and TEXTJOIN function associates text from various ranges and then separated by a specified delimiter.
Microsoft has improved its accessibility features across its Office range. Excel benefits from this feature by recommending required changes for access to people of all abilities. Its support for international standards will help you make the changes to convey your message even to people with disabilities.